Our team of U.S., Board-Certified pathologists and subspecialists interpret digital pathology studies within 1 hour, 24/7/365. This service is unique in that it accommodates STAT studies, after-hours cases and second opinions.
PORTABLE & EFFORTLESS SLIDE SCANNER
As the leader in providing the latest proven technology solutions, our portable whole slide imaging microscope and scanner surpasses its larger and more complex predecessors. This compact and lightweight device could not be easier to use. Despite its size, it is powerful and smart.
Digitizing and uploading frozen sections can be completed with its automated z-focus stitching function. Creating high resolution digitized ands shareable images is simple. Through its live-mode feature, slides can be displayed on large screens to collaborate with colleagues in real-time. The device is durable, ISO certified, and backed by a reliable warranty and support.
- User friendly interface
- Easy-to-clean design
- Automated z-focus and stitching function
Premium Quality Microscope
- Projects real-time microscopy via live-mode option
- Performs whole slide imaging
- Creates high-resolution exportable files
- Compact case travels as carry-on
- Securely transports from site to site
- Hassle-free, lightweight device
Smart and Connected
- Connects to WiFi and can be used offline
- High-performance AI processor
- Dependable warranty & support
“Telepathology through Specialist Direct enables us to provide advanced diagnoses for patients in villages that have no access to this type of care. The speed and accuracy of their interpretations delivers unique value to our organization and patients. Specialist Direct is an exceptional partner.”
Benjamin La Brot, MD, Founder | Floating Doctors